Birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, graduation… all occasions are good to offer jewels to your loved ones. Silver jewellery is becoming more and more popular and contrary to popular belief, the silver ring is not expensive. It is the silver ring care that is unknown to some people, but it is not difficult.
Why offer a silver ring?
The silver ring is given to a person as a symbol of commitment. It is not like a necklace or bracelets or pendants, but it is a ring. The silver ring is given during an engagement or wedding. It’s not only gold that you can offer to your partner to show your commitment.
However, a silver ring is not for everyone. You are not going to offer a silver ring to someone you do not care for. It is offered to a partner, sister, mother, aunt or family members or as a friendship ring. The silver ring shows the sentimental value of the person giving it to the other person.
How do you maintain your silver ring?
The silver ring is pretty and attractive at first, but it can become blackened or tarnished or even more oxidized. There are many ways to take care of your silver ring:
– Baking soda is known for its many virtues in everyday life: mix the baking soda with water, then rub the ring with the mixture and rinse with clean water ;
– Rub the silver ring with lemon for 5 to 10 minutes and then rinse with clean water ;
– We often drink beer, but we don’t know that it helps us to maintain the silver ring. Leave the silver ring in a container with beer overnight, rinse with cold water in the morning and wipe with leather cloth;
– White vinegar is also used for the maintenance of silver jewellery. Simply soak the jewellery in white vinegar for 2 hours and then rinse with cold water. Your silver jewellery will come out fresh;
– A simple way is to brush the silver ring with ashes and then rinse and wipe it with a leather cloth.
Why the silver jewellery?
Most people prefer silver rings to gold ones. Silver jewellery is more fashionable, more trendy and less in demand, but it remains elegant without being bling-bling.
They are more shiny and metallic to show the modern effect of a jewel. Silver jewellery adapts to the shape you want because it is easy to work with. According to the categories: chic, sporty, sober and fine… and according to the desires or personalities.